1. Wash white pigeon eggs and soak them in iced water.
2. Steam eggs over medium heat for 7 minutes, then soak them in iced water to remove the shell.
3. Simmer pigeon eggs with chicken stock, pat dry on corn flour and deep fry at 170℃ to crisp. Set aside.
4. Boil wet bamboo fungus with ginger wine (or water with a piece of ginger), add chicken stock and seasonings, and keep simmering until fragrant.
5. Add seasonings and corn flour to chicken stock, then add crab roe, crab meat and eggs.
6. Arrange the ingredients. Crab meat and crab roe in the middle and eggs around.